Thursday, January 08, 2015

Shoo fly, shoo!

Wednesday's "Clean Me" is a small but important victory. For the first time in more than two weeks, not one single fly emerged from my kitchen drain.

If you ever find yourself in this predicament, I recommend Earthworm. This remedy was time consuming -- overnight every night for six nights -- but it was safe for both my plumbing and my fur family, and that was important to me.

I laid in a couple extra bottles, plus baking soda and vinegar, and hopefully with regular maintenance this will never happen again.






2 comments:

  1. This is good to know! I checked the website of a local hardware store and they do carry it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great! You're making so much progress!

    ReplyDelete

Sorry about adding Comment Moderation, folks. But look at the bright side, at least I've gotten rid of word verification!