1. Have you ever pretended to read a book to impress someone? Not quite. I have pretended to have finished a book I didn't to impress someone.
2. Have you ever pretended not to read a book in order to avoid embarrassment? No. And I can't imagine what situation this would be.
3. What’s your worst reading habit? When I read biographies, I frequently jump around based on the index.
4. What book are you most proud of having read? None, particularly.
5. Do you buy most of your books new, second-hand, electronically or borrow via the library? All of the above, except electronically.
6. Have you ever pretended to watch a film to impress someone? No.
7. Have you ever pretended not to have watched a film in order to avoid embarrassment? Again, I don't know why I would do this.
8. What movie have you watched the most?
9. What film do you tell people is your favorite ever?
10. What film is actually your favorite ever?
|I ran out of The Way We Were posters in English|
11. What time do you usually wake up and get up in the mornings? 6:00 AM on weekdays. Whenever on weekends.
12. Do you wake naturally or does something/someone wake you up? My cat Reynaldo takes charge if the alarm doesn't beat him to it.
13. How many snooze alarms do you need? No snooze.
14. What’s your routine on a workday/work at home morning? Feed cats. Check my email. Shower. Makeup. Clothes. Decide if I'm packing my lunch. Make sure I have my ID and train pass. Catch the train.
15. What’s your routine on a non-workday morning? In the words of my all-time idol ...