Sunday, March 09, 2014

March Challege -- Day 9


Day 9 -- Describe a routine or ritual you have
 
In the shower, I wash my face with a gentle, sudsy cleanser. Then I either deep cleanse with a pore refining mask or exfoliate with a scrub. After my shower, I apply anti-oxidants (usually Body Shop Vitamin C) to my face and decolletage and serum to the sensitive skin around my eyes. I give it a minute to absorb when I do my hair. Then I slather rich moisturizers to my face, chest and around my eyes.

It sounds like a lot, but I have been doing it so consistently, so long, that I'm not even aware I'm doing it anymore.
 
Play the March Challenge along with Kwizgiver.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please note: If you have a WordPress blog, I can't return the favor and comment on your post unless you change your settings. WordPress hates me these days.