Saturday, November 02, 2013
Time Keeps On Slippin'
1) Do you think Daylight Saving Time is still necessary? I have no opinion on this. And, when you consider how opinionated I am, this is noteworthy.
2) How long does it take you to adjust to the time change? I'll be good with it by Monday.
3) What's the hardest part of the time change? I don't think there's anything hard about it. I struggle sometimes when I travel, especially to California. But this single hour business isn't much.
4) How many clocks are in your house? Three: one in the kitchen, two alarm clocks in the bedroom.
5) Are you generally early, late, or on time? Late.
6) If an invitation to an event listed the time as 8-11pm, what time would you arrive? 8:15. I don't want to be first to arrive.
7) Do you wear a watch? Always.
8) Have you ever glanced at the time and had to glance again because you didn't pay attention the first time? Always.
9) Are most of your clocks digital or dial? Dial.
10) What does your alarm clock sound like? They both have very tinny and annoying twin bell alarms.
11) Do you use the snooze feature on your alarm clock? They don't have snooze features. Both are very old school. Here's Lucy and Ethel at the chocolate factory. It's the one that goes off first. The second one, similar in design, is the Beatles.
12) Does clock ticking drive you nuts? Nope.