Saturday, November 02, 2013

November Challenge -- Catch Up Day

Day One -- Five Ways to Win My Heart


•  Have integrity
•  Have a sense of humor
•  Be smarter than I am
•  Take the world around you seriously
•  Have really good hair

Day Two -- Something I Feel Strongly About

Guns. You do not need an assault rifle. Are you active military? No? Then let me repeat, you do not need an assault rifle. This is not "an attack" on your Second Amendment right. This is common sense. To paraphrase Sarah Palin (who gets everything backwards anyway), do not reload, retreat. I am so fucking sick of the crazy and the criminal being able to squeeze off approx. 10 rounds/second. No way do I believe this is what our forefathers had in mind.



2 comments:

  1. I love the 'have really good hair'! And your day two is my soap box as well. I have a cop son and I am scared to death everyday for his life....since the criminals have assault rifles!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love both answers to the prompts.

    ReplyDelete

Please note: If you have a WordPress blog, I can't return the favor and comment on your post unless you change your settings. WordPress hates me these days.