Thursday, July 25, 2013

Swamped!

This week I am soooo busy at work! The days are just flying by because I have three projects going simultaneously!

Three at once is not unusual in advertising. Early in my career -- even earlier during my tenure at this agency -- it was standard. But over the last year it's been so very slow that this feels unusual and exhilarating.

While I'm at work, that is. Unfortunately, when I get home, I'm exhausted and crash on the sofa. I had meant to be do serious housework and take walks in the evening -- the weather has been unseasonably cool and beautiful this week -- but it just hasn't happened. Between being tired from work, and staying up late with my Cubs during this Western road trip, I'm feeling kind of sluggish.


2 comments:

  1. So glad that things are picking up at work! I know that's been a source of worry for you.

    ReplyDelete

Please note: If you have a WordPress blog, I can't return the favor and comment on your post unless you change your settings. WordPress hates me these days.