Sunday, May 26, 2013

Sunday Stealing


1}Which do you prefer in the am: Coffee or tea?  Tea


2} Work has been cancelled on the spur of the moment: Clean house and do errands, Or just fun things? Fun things, unless I have laundry to do. I share a laundry room with 23 other condo dwellers, and if I can find a time when I can do the wash without sharing the facilities, I grab it!

3} Middle of the hot summer, vacation at: Mountains or Beach?
Whichever has easy access to a city. I like to walk both beaches and mountains, but I'm not a sun worshipper nor a camper, so I'll want to do something else -- inside and air conditioned -- in the midday.

4}You have to travel at a leisure speed: Train, plane or car?
All aboard!

5} To relax: A movie or a book?
Yes. I love them both.

6} What kind of pets? Dog, cat, bird or fish.
I have three cats. Right now, Reynaldo is having health and/or emotional issues. He's on my mind a lot. Charlotte is my diva, my major domo. And Joey is just a big tub of love.

7} Dream home: Hard wood floors or carpeting? 
Hardword floors

8} a fun activity: cards, bingo or blogging?
Blogging

9} First date: Dinner, movie or a hike? 
Dinner and a movie. I mean, a hike? Really? I like the originality of the idea, but I don't want to travel out of town with a stranger.

10}The first Kiss: peck on the cheek, or a long romantic one?
Depends on who is doing the kissing.


4 comments:

  1. Ah, yes, I should have thought of the idea of hiking with a stranger too! That was my answer but I guess you're right. Have a fabulous day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always hated having to take my laundry for a walk or a ride. I'm so glad I have them here with me. And yeah - good point about hiking with a stranger... hmmmm...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your answer for #3!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. All aboard sounds fun. My daughter took the Spirit of New Orleans last year to visit a friend and she really liked it. I wish I could have gone with her.

    ReplyDelete

Please note: If you have a WordPress blog, I can't return the favor and comment on your post unless you change your settings. WordPress hates me these days.