2) In this song, Bruce likens romance to riding through the tunnel of love. The Red Hot Chili Peppers sing about a "Love Rollercoaster." What amusement park ride reminds you of your relationships? Bumper cars (and I'm a very bad driver)
3) Bruce's nickname is The Boss. Who was your best boss? What made him/her a good supervisor? My friend Barb was a very good boss. I believe she always had my back, and fostered a cohesive team spirit among her staff.
4) Bruce's father was a bus driver and his mother was a legal secretary. What professions did/do your parents work in? My dad was a mechanic and my mom was a homemaker.
5) Bruce met his wife Patti at a bar in Asbury Park. Do you believe you can pick up lasting love in a bar? I know it's been done, but not by me.
6) Springsteen was unable to work for years because he was embroiled in a lawsuit with his management company. Have you ever been sued, or sued someone else? Not yet. But I fear it may be on the horizon as a result of my late mother's reverse mortgage.
8) Bruce's official Twitter account (@springsteen) has more than 389,000 followers. Do you tweet? If so, how many people follow you? Yes. 294.