Friday, November 30, 2012

Good news!

Lately, when it comes to finances, I haven't had much good news. But today's mail did make me smile.

First I got word from the bank that my property taxes will be going up, and therefore there's a projected shortfall of $1261 in my escrow account. BOO!

But then I opened a check from MetLife. It wasn't easy, but I was finally granted $2083 from my mother's estate. YEA!

We still won't be out of my mom's house until mid-January at the soonest, but let's not think about that right now. Let's just be happy that I can pay off my unexpected escrow bill and have money left over.



3 comments:

  1. yikes...that is a lot of money!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, that is good news!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good news indeed! You were due for some, so I'm glad it came for you.

    ReplyDelete

Sorry about adding Comment Moderation, folks. But look at the bright side, at least I've gotten rid of word verification!