Sunday, April 29, 2012
Sunday Stealing: The Semi Charmed Meme, Part Two
40. And by the way: I wish I was back in my room at The Chiswell-Bucktrout House.
21. A better name for me would be: She Who Must Be Obeyed
22. I have a hard time understanding: math
24. You know I like you if: I bother with you. No doubt about it, I'm becoming a hermit.
25. If I ever won an award, the first person I’d thank would be: dependent on what I won for
26. If I could bring back a TV show for a reunion it would be: Moonlighting. Whatever happened to David Addison?
27. Take my advice, never: allow a friend or lover to hurt you, telling yourself, "he didn't mean it." Trust me, odds are he did.
28. My ideal breakfast is: Eggs Benedict
29. A song I love, but do not own is: "Viva La Vida"
30. If you visit my hometown, I'd suggest: you tour the Frank Lloyd Wright buildings
31. If I could meet a couple of my blog buddies, I'd include: the bloggers at right. Hi, Ladies! Oh, and Bud, too.
32. Why won’t people: respect one another's space? Yesterday at the health club, a woman took up the entire bench with her stuff, even though the bench is obviously intended for six of us.
33. If you spend the night at my house: you better like cats.
34. I’d stop everything for: a chance to see Sir Paul again.
35. The world could do without: paranoid bigots (aka RWNJs)
36. The last time I got drunk I: woke up hoarse. Guess I was noisy. Oops.
37. My favorite blonde is: The Sundance Kid
38. Paper clips are more useful than: binder clips as murder weapons.
39. If I do anything well, it’s: care for critters.