Thursday, March 08, 2012

Leaving on a jet plane

My annual spa trip is just over three weeks away! I have reservations for four nights at the Chiswell-Bucktrout Kitchen, one of the Colonial Houses on the grounds of Colonial Williamsburg. Three sessions of pampering are booked over three consecutive days, at the spa right there at the resort. My flights are free, thanks to my Citi/AA credit card. I have transportation to and from ORD. Now I'm just waiting to book the same to get me from and to RIC.

I like this part of travel. When you're planning, when you're anticipating all the fun you'll have, before the bills come in.








Image: digitalart / FreeDigitalPhotos.net

3 comments:

  1. Can I live vicariously through you? Pretty please?

    ReplyDelete
  2. planning a trip in June to Silver Dollar City..nope not as glorious as a spa trip...but it should be fun!

    ReplyDelete

Please note: If you have a WordPress blog, I can't return the favor and comment on your post unless you change your settings. WordPress hates me these days.