Monday, August 16, 2010

August Happiness Challenge 2010 -- Days 14 & 15

"She died laughing." Spent this weekend with my oldest friend at the annual Fest for Beatle Fans. For me, the highlights all came on Saturday. They were:

1) Listening to Klaus Voorman, artist and Beatle insider since they met in Hamburg back in 1962. You have seen Klaus' work -- he designed both the Revolver and Beatles Anthology album covers.

2) Seeing Denny Laine, Lawrence Juber and Denny Seiwell, all members of Wings.

3) Laughing. I always laugh a lot with my oldest friend. Much of it was ridiculous, silly. Since I have been battling a cold, at times it was hard for me to breathe. She assured me she would tell my mother, "She died laughing."

1 comment:

  1. Laughing deserves your two-day August Happiness Challenge tribute. Sounds like a great time.

    Hope your cold goes away quickly!

    ReplyDelete

Please note: If you have a WordPress blog, I can't return the favor and comment on your post unless you change your settings. WordPress hates me these days.