Tuesday, December 08, 2009

A Merry Christmas Meme

From Miss K, of course.

1. Candy cane or peppermint patties? Peppermint patties. Preferably chocolate covered.

2. Sugar or gingerbread cookies? Gingerbread

3. Tinsel or beaded strands? I prefer garlands. I don't believe pets and tinsel should ever meet

4. Multi-colored or same-colored lights? same-colored

5. Flashing or still lights? still

6. Wreaths or mistletoe/holly? mistletoe or holly Wreathes. I don't think pets and mistletoe/holly should ever meet, either.

7. Rudolph or Frosty? Rudolph! Frosty's a dweeb.

8. Sledding or snowball fights? I love sledding! Though the "hill" we went to doesn't look that imposing anymore, now that I'm a grown up.

9. Snow or ice/icicles? Snow

10. Snow hat or earmuffs? Earmuffs. I don't do hats

11. Getting or giving? giving

12. Snow days or plow trucks? snow days

13. Stockings or presents? presents

14. Cookies & milk or letter to Santa? both

15. Christmas Eve or Christmas Day? Christmas Eve

16. Log Burning Channel or real thing? real thing

17. Cards or emails? cards

18. Shoveling or cleaning off the car? Shoveling. I remember that in the winter of 1967-68, I really came into my own as a shoveler.

19. The Inn’s manger or the animals? Manger

20. Mary & Joseph or The Wise Men? Mary and Joseph

21. Hot cocoa or eggnog? cocoa

22. Jack Frost or Little Drummer Boy? Little Drummer Boy (pah-rup-a-bup-bum)

5 comments:

  1. I don't do hats, either.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like this meme. I may do it.
    I like hats.

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the name of your store!! and im stealing your Christmas meme by the way!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Frosty's not a dweeb! Hmph! I'm with you on many of your other answers.

    ReplyDelete

Please note: If you have a WordPress blog, I can't return the favor and comment on your post unless you change your settings. WordPress hates me these days.