Sunday, December 06, 2009

Busy Day!

First I hauled a box over to Goodwill. How my place is still such a cluttered mess, I don't know -- but it is. I'll try to collect another box of stuff for next Saturday. Maybe that will make an impact.

Then I went home and celebrated my mom's birthday with her and my nephew. (He loves to party!) She enjoyed her gifts and the gourmet cupcakes I brought for the three of us.

Then I got home and did three loads of wash. It was especially tiring because The Saddest Boy in the World was hanging around the laundry room, just waiting for me. I wish he didn't like me so much. He's so happy to see me that it makes me feel guilty because it's so not reciprocal, but I don't want to hurt his feelings.

5 comments:

  1. oh I am glad that you were able to get some of your clutter out, and enjoyed your moms birthday. It must feel uncomfortable when you know somoen likes you but you dont feel the same lol..I think its funny that you call him the saddest boy in the world, at first I thought you might have been talking about a dog, then I went to your other post and saw what you meant lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay, that's just weird because I thought of him just yesterday out of nowhere and apropos of nothing. And then he shows up. Oh Universe, what are you doing to me??

    YEY for you and decluttering! Please come to my house next and help me. I cannot stand all the clutter and yet I do nothing. Paralyzed. Feh.

    HB to the mom - glad you guys had fun celebrating it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I seem to attract people like "The Saddest Boy in the World". It's always difficult to deal with those people. You can't just ignore them because that's too mean...but you can't really show them a lot of attention because then it'll just be misinterpreted...so you end up trying to avoid them at all costs. It's tiring, especially if it's REALLY hard to avoid them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy birthday, Mom!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Here's an evil thought, I think you should develop laryngitis the next time you do laundry.

    I got a book our from the library on cleaning up clutter, but I can't find it. Seriously, it's in the pile of books on my second shelf of the coffee table. Reading that makes me feel that I am not too out of control. Good time to bring things to Goodwill!

    ReplyDelete

Please note: If you have a WordPress blog, I can't return the favor and comment on your post unless you change your settings. WordPress hates me these days.