Monday, September 14, 2009

Worn down, worn out

I'm soooo tired today! Had a nasty bout of indigestion last night and this morning I am weak. Took a shower, needed a nap. Makes me wonder if yesterday's nap wasn't sloth, after all. It's almost 11:00 and I'm eating a warm bowl of oatmeal. I feel that if I never have to move from this spot, I could be a happy woman.

Left a long, rambling message for my boss, updating him on the one project that may need tying up today. I handled my portion, now all he has to do is approve it or add to it. Or, if the account exec was able to get us more time, just pass it back to me. I'm sure I'll feel better tomorrow.

2 comments:

  1. Yikes. Feel better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bleh... I hope you're feeling much better by now.

    ReplyDelete

Please note: If you have a WordPress blog, I can't return the favor and comment on your post unless you change your settings. WordPress hates me these days.