Thursday, August 06, 2009

09 August Happiness Challenge -- Day 6

Thursday. I like this job.

Sure, I complain about it. But that's  because I have a problem with authority. This afternoon, as I enjoy my frosty, free beer, I reflect on why I like my job.

1) Beer cart on Thursday afternoons.
2) The office closes early on Fridays in summer.
3) Generous vacation policy.
4) A good client.
5) Enviable medical insurance that includes dental.
6) Two paychecks a month. Yea!

I reserve the right to bitch about it again. But today, I appreciate having this job and it makes me happy.


4 comments:

  1. Plus it's creative.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous8:51 PM

    God I wish we had a beer cart at my job. And I don't even LIKE beer that much.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would love to have a beer cart at my job...but my elders probably wouln't appove....I love beer

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like a great job!

    ReplyDelete

Please note: If you have a WordPress blog, I can't return the favor and comment on your post unless you change your settings. WordPress hates me these days.