Saturday, May 16, 2009

Saturday 9


1. Who do you think is sexy? Oh, geez! My mind is a motel. I'm always fantasizing about someone! Right now, the the lucky man that comes to mind is Jon Hamm/Don Draper.

2. When does it become love? When he's the first one I think of when I open my eyes.

3. Are you a good dancer? No

4. What magazines do you read? Time, Newsweek, O. Allure, Glamour,US and People.

5. If you could have any name, what would you call yourself? Grace. Maybe I'd live up to it.

6. Have you ever ridden in a limo? If yes, when? To and from the O'Hare, every time I go. (They charge a flat airport rate, so they're easier to budget for than cabs that go on the meter.)

7. What is something you really like to do? Fantasize about Jon Hamm. Sigh.

8. Last chance: Who wins Idol, Kris Allen or Adam Lambert? I'm 100% Team Adam. But I'm not sure he'll win. In addition to his edgy stage persona, photos of him performing in drag have ended up on AOL's splash page. I wonder if America is ready for him.

9. If you had to, what animal would you choose to be? One of my cats. I'd love to have a tail.

Saturday 9: Do You Think I'm Sexy?

4 comments:

  1. Grace is my middle name. It's a great name.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think Adam takes it. I hope we are enlightened enough...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your answer to #2.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I forgot my guilty pleasure reads for #4.

    ReplyDelete

Please note: If you have a WordPress blog, I can't return the favor and comment on your post unless you change your settings. WordPress hates me these days.