Saturday, May 16, 2009

After 8:00? Really?

Where has today gone?

Got my hair cut. Visited with my mother. Let the Cubs take 10 years off my life (up 4-0 going into the 9th, squeaking by with a 5-4 victory). Read my new Entertainment Weekly. (More fun than going on Quicken and paying my 15th-of-the-month bills.) Dozed off on the sofa. Started watching the NCIS marathon on USA Network.

How can it really be after 8:00 when it feels like it's about 5:30? Weekends are too valuable to slip away like this!

2 comments:

  1. This happened to me, too! Only now it's 10 and I'm starting to watch the Princess Bride on Bravo...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was busy too...give us the low down on the new hair style!!!

    ReplyDelete

Please note: If you have a WordPress blog, I can't return the favor and comment on your post unless you change your settings. WordPress hates me these days.