Monday, March 09, 2009

Manic Monday #22


What would you do with an extra hour each day? My appropriate, well-intentioned answer is that I would use the time to work out, or organize my paper-dominated, over-cluttered condo. In reality, though, I'd probably just veg and recharge my battery with more alone time.

Do you wear a watch? If so, tell us about it. If not, how do you keep track of time? Right now I'm wearing a nice silver Timex with an easy-to-read face and a brown band. I also have a similar watch with a black band. I'm looking for a reasonably-price (reduced down to damn cheap) dressier watch.

If it was possible, would you want to know how many days you had left to live? No! What would be the point, unless I could change it?

Click here to play along: Manic Monday


4 comments:

  1. if we could only change it..

    but only God knows whats best for us and we should trust HIM.

    Me too.. I definitely need an alone time. Reality is chaotic. Lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm funny about watches. I won't wear one. They make me feel so pinned down and constrained. I can't stand it. It is stressful to me to always look at the time. It gives me a "hurry-up" feeling.

    I know that makes no sense whatsoever.
    I also unplug the alarm clock on the weekends. I want no reminder of structure...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd probably sleep the extra hour, although I would want to be productive.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't want to know when it's the end either.

    I played too :)

    ReplyDelete

Please note: If you have a WordPress blog, I can't return the favor and comment on your post unless you change your settings. WordPress hates me these days.