Monday, March 09, 2009

Looks like love again

"Oh, looks like love again. I'm sure, yes I am, it's love that I'm in. My head is reeling, my heart is feeling that it looks like love again."

That's the refrain of an old top 40 song from the 70s. (Really, it is. Look it up.) And it's going through my mind as I watch Castle, starring Nathan Fillion. I knew him from Desperate Housewives and Waitress, but I didn't fall in love with him until I saw him as the crime-fighting mystery author on this new ABC show.

Good thing Clooney dumped me, because it leaves me free for Castle. He's a more conventional and kinda prettier version of David Addison from Moonlighting.

2 comments:

  1. Dangit, did we miss this? We were so looking forward to seeing this show!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm looking forward to watching it tonight. I love Fillion from Firefly. And he had a one-off on LOST.

    ReplyDelete

Please note: If you have a WordPress blog, I can't return the favor and comment on your post unless you change your settings. WordPress hates me these days.