Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Mimi's One-World Meme

My idol, The Queen of Bloggingham, very nearly completed the one-word meme challenge. Since I am naturally loquacious, it will be interesting to see if I'm up to it, as well.

1. Where is your mobile?
Purse

2. Your significant other? Fantasyland

3. Your hair? Frizzy

4. Your mother? Home

5. Your father? Disappointed

6. Your favorite? Paul

7. Your dream last night? Forgotten

8. Your favourite drink? Coke

9. Dream/goal? Organized

10. Virtue? Loyalty

11. Hobby? Books

12. Fear? Crash

13. Where do you want to be in 6 years? Margaritaville (Funkytown?)

14. Where were you last night? Beagle

15. Something that you aren't? Tall

16. Muffins? Waistline

17. Wish list item? More

18. Where you grew up? Chicagoland

19. Last thing you did? Emailed

20. What are you wearing? Jeans

21. TV? New

22. Pets? Three

23. Friends? Many

24. Your life? Mine

25. Your mood? Relaxed

26. Missing someone? Yes

27. Car? None

28. Something you're not wearing? Pantyhose

29. Your favorite shop? Border's

30. Your favorite color? Sage

31. Glass half empty, or half full? Full

32. Shiver, quiver or slither? Shiver

33. When is the last time you laughed? Today

34. Last time you cried? Dunno.

35. Who will resend this? Huh?

36. One place that you go over and over? Bathroom

37. One person who emails regularly? Karen

38. Your favourite place to eat? Restaurant


If you play along, let me know so I can check out your answers.

1 comment:

  1. I'm honored (and scared)to be your idol. Oh the pressure.
    LOVE your answer to #24 especially. I'm about to go off on a non-succinct tangent on my blog on this very subject.

    I'll try to live up to idol status.

    ReplyDelete

Please note: If you have a WordPress blog, I can't return the favor and comment on your post unless you change your settings. WordPress hates me these days.