Tuesday, February 10, 2009

$260.16

That's how big my unexpected refund was! It was credited to my Discover Card last month, after my trip to Key West -- a credit from my hotel.

So it was "found money," and even though it wasn't a gift, it felt like one.

I bought new jeans, a big breakfast, all my groceries for the week, a book for me and some gifts at Border's, and financed a very successful trip to The Body Shop.

I blew through it in four days. It's all gone. But it was fun while it lasted, and made it so much easier to stretch my 1/31 paycheck until 2/14.

3 comments:

  1. I love found money.
    But I think you should share the wealth. Did you buy me anything?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous7:34 PM

    Nice...

    I wish I had some "found" money.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That'a gal! Way to stimulate the economy!! Your president would be proud!!

    (Anyway, that's what you're supposed to do with found money - spend it!!)

    Hope the rest of your week is just as good!

    ReplyDelete

Please note: If you have a WordPress blog, I can't return the favor and comment on your post unless you change your settings. WordPress hates me these days.