Friday, January 23, 2009

Look what I got this morning from Mimi!

The glamorous Ms. Pencil Skirt bestowed this award on me. It classes up the joint, doesn't it?

According to the rules you must list your 5 addictions and pass it to 5 bloggers.

1. Classic Coke
2. American Idol
3. Blogging
4. Cable news
5. The Chicago Cubs (First game is April 6 in Houston)

I now bestow this award on these FABULOUS bloggers:

Cupcake -- who loves the Boss and Tom Brady
Book Mama -- who generously shares her thoughts, worries, and lovely family (including Ms. Snowbird) with the blogosphere
Mo -- who is funny, literate and a champion of critters
Jenny McB -- who has an eclectic blog that covers everything from politics and golf to cats and knitting
Bud Weiser -- who will probably insist the award is really a drawing of his close, personal friend Jill Hennessey

4 comments:

  1. Thannk you so much. It's great to be thought of. It is Jill Hennessy, right? Right? C'mon just tell me that. Lie to me...

    ReplyDelete
  2. You so deserve it! Congrats.
    I want to borrow her hat....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw, shucks. Thanks, gal!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank YOU...and right back at'cha, hon - or, it WOULD be, if those were fair rules of the game...

    Hope your weekend is wonderful!

    ReplyDelete

Please note: If you have a WordPress blog, I can't return the favor and comment on your post unless you change your settings. WordPress hates me these days.