Saturday, December 06, 2008

A timely Saturday 9


I wrote the post below before I saw the topic of this week's meme:

Saturday 9: How Do You Sleep

1. How long do you sleep each night?
Six or seven hours

2. Do you fall asleep easily? Sometimes. If I have to get up early the next morning, I have a harder time going to sleep.

3. Do you fall asleep at times not in your bed? Last night, as a matter of fact.

4. Do you listen to music or use “white noise” to sleep? Yes. I often sleep with the TV on.

5. Do you sleep through the night or get up a couple of times? Once I go to sleep, I'm asleep.

6. Do you have trouble sleeping away from your own bed? Nope.

7. Do you need an alarm clock to get you up? Yes.

8. Do you ever take medication to help you sleep? No.

9. Do you/have you slept with pets? It's up to them. I don't know how they decide when or who gets to sleep on the bed with me over night. My girl cat, Charlotte, hates my big old gray tomcat, Joey, and refuses to be on the same piece of furniture with him, day or night.

6 comments:

  1. I absolutely cannot sleep with the TV on. I don't even have a TV in the bedroom.

    ReplyDelete
  2. At least the cats aren't fighting on the bed, right? LOL! Have a great day :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I cannot sleep with the tv on. I have bad dreams when I do.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous9:12 PM

    My Cindy has always had the 'unique' ability to fall asleep at the drop of a hat .. 'anywhere', 'anytime', under 'any circumstances'.

    It's always amazed me ... as I have difficulty even at 'home', in my 'own bed', in a 'dark' and 'quiet' room.

    She 'always' amazes me. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I smiled at the last one, b/c if Punky is on the bed, Mini will come up under the covers. Usually it's mini who wants to sleep with us, alas, the door has been closed for a while, DH has no patience.....something about cats walking around him at night.

    I wish I could sleep consistently without waking, I am jealous of you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is a riot that you wrote the other post before this meme showed up. Great job! Happy Weekend...

    ReplyDelete

Please note: If you have a WordPress blog, I can't return the favor and comment on your post unless you change your settings. WordPress hates me these days.