Friday, December 05, 2008

Oh, this is rich!

During his sentencing, OJ Simpson tearfully told the judge that he was only in that Las Vegas hotel room to retrieve what was his. It was especially important to him that he be able to give his younger daughter something of her mother's that was "stolen."

Gee, like maybe HER LIFE? Oh wait! That's gone forever, you knife-wielding maniac. (Actually I think it was a ring.)

I know that today's sentence legally and morally must be limited to Simpson's activities in that Vegas hotel room. That's why I'm glad I'm not the judge. I could never overlook those bloody dogprints in front of Nicole Brown's home.

See you in maybe 9 years, Juice.

3 comments:

  1. You just said what millions are thinking. The glove fit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Finally. Justice for the Juice.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous9:59 PM

    Everyone I know thinks the same...he finally got what should have happen years ago. I can not imagine anyone not thinking the same thing. He makes me sick with his smug smile...

    ReplyDelete

Please note: If you have a WordPress blog, I can't return the favor and comment on your post unless you change your settings. WordPress hates me these days.