Tuesday, September 02, 2008

Tuesday Tunes #11

Word associations: You tell us what musical, band/artist, song, album etc each word makes you think of:

Technology: "Video Killed the Radio Star" Buggles
Exercise: "Physical" Olivia Newton John
Punch: Nada. Zip. Zilch. I'm coming up with nothing here.
Temperature: "(Love Is Like a) Heatwave" Martha and the Vandellas
Fire: "We Didn't Start the Fire" Billy Joel
Clothes: "Dress You Up in My Love" Madonna
Doll: "Rag Doll" Aerosmith
Sweet: "How Sweet It Is to be Loved By You" Sweet Baby James Taylor
Makeup: "Lipstick on Your Collar" Connie Francis (and I HATE Connie Francis, so I'm just thrilled to have this one playing over and over in my head now!)
Drunk: "Tequila Sunrise" Eagles

To play along yourself, and see if other bloggers do better with"punch" than I did, click here.

3 comments:

  1. I love Aerosmith! And I like your choices for songs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous6:58 PM

    The Buggles - Excellent!!

    SB

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous2:09 PM

    I got two off the bat for Punch...

    "Punch and Judy" by Elliott Smith

    "New Race" by...I forget...the chorus goes "hey hup, really gonna punch you out"

    ReplyDelete

Please note: If you have a WordPress blog, I can't return the favor and comment on your post unless you change your settings. WordPress hates me these days.