Monday, September 01, 2008

Day 01 -- September Fitness Challenge

I haven't been feeling well lately. Nothing huge … just tummy troubles and headaches and a pesky but minor skin infection. But it's all left me physically tired, and it's time to take my own health into my own hands.

So I am replacing my August Happiness Challenge with The September Fitness Challenge. Every day this month I will do something that is good for me ... I PROMISE! It can involve exercise or diet, but it has to be inarguably healthy for me.

Today I am stopping at the grocery store to pick up fruit to munch on instead of chocolate.

2 comments:

  1. I will cheer you on in this. But there's no way I'm ready to commit to a month of healthy living.

    Go Gal!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous9:44 PM

    What a great idea - maybe I'll try it...in October. Snowbird

    ReplyDelete

Please note: If you have a WordPress blog, I can't return the favor and comment on your post unless you change your settings. WordPress hates me these days.