Monday, August 04, 2008

DAY 4 -- August 08 Happiness Challenge

Keyser Söze. That arch-villain makes me happy.

It's a stormy night, one that's been marked by lightening and tornado warnings. The Cub game was called because the weather is so violent. But I'm safe and dry, wearing my pjs, curled up on the sofa, watching The Usual Suspects yet again. Gabriel Byrne is yummy and Kevin Spacey has never been better. The script is delicious. Knowing this movie as well as I do makes the repeat viewings more satisfying. So right now, at this moment, I'm enjoying the happiest moment of my day.

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE lovelovelove that movie!!! It was one of my very first DVD purchases, going from VHS to DVD.

    :-)

    ReplyDelete

Please note: If you have a WordPress blog, I can't return the favor and comment on your post unless you change your settings. WordPress hates me these days.