Monday, July 21, 2008

Manic Monday #16

What's your favorite beach in the world? Pale as I am, I'm really not a beachie-kinda gal and haven't had that many beach-centric vacations. But the southernmost beach in the contiguous 48, the beach in Key West that faces out to Cuba, is the one I have visited most often and have enjoyed the most.

What's the next country you want to visit? Ireland. I have been reading a lot of Marian Keyes chick-lit and she makes it sound completely charming.

What one thing are you craving today? Alone time would be nice. But since I'm at the office, I fear I'm not going to get it. Oh, well …

To play Manic Monday yourself, or to see how other bloggers have responded, click here.

7 comments:

  1. I would so love to visit Ireland :) and one day I will.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maybe you can get some alone time after work, I hope you can..


    You can find my MM HERE

    ReplyDelete
  3. The answers to #1 or #2 should include Maui

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sparky, what country do you think Maui is in?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ah … I don’t hang out on beaches for ‘sun’ these days … I go for the peace & beauty (and alone time too). Hope you get your wish to visit Ireland sometime soon. My answers are at Small Reflections today … against great odds.
    Hugs and blessings,

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm pale too.
    You won't find my sunbathing at the beach.
    But I love to walk.

    My manic monday is here:
    http://www.laaneworld.com/2008/07/manic-monday-126.html

    Have a nice week!

    ReplyDelete

Please note: If you have a WordPress blog, I can't return the favor and comment on your post unless you change your settings. WordPress hates me these days.