Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Tag Time!


Mr. Sparky Duck tagged me, and I'm glad, because it gives me an excuse to use this cool picture. Now, here are the rules:

a) Link to the person who tagged me.

b) Mention the rules.

c) Tell six quirky yet boring, unspectacular details about myself.

d) Tag 6 other bloggers by linking to them.

e) Go to each person’s blog and leave a comment that lets them know they’ve been tagged.

And now, I am sure, more than you ever wanted to know...

1) Geeky as ever, I still look forward to getting my mail each day. I'm not even disappointed when it's all bills.

2) My cat Joey is named for Joey Tribbiani, Matt LaBlanc's character on Friends. LaBlanc should be honored -- my Joey is quite a guy, a cat among cats.

3) I have never shoplifted anything, nor have I snuck into the movies without paying. I have been known to cross against the light, but that's about as lawless as this Gal gets.

4) I wear a size 6.5 shoe (sometimes a 7, depending on the shoe).

5) Because I prefer the Cubs' radio broadcasters, at least once a season I try to watch a game with the TV sound off and the radio on. I tell myself that this time it won't bother me that the sound and picture aren't in sync (TV is on delay by a second or two), but it does and I give up. But hope springs eternal with me. I guess that's part of being a Cub fan.

6) I hate tomatoes. Their consistency creeps me out. Too runny inside. So I haven't missed them one bit during the restaurant ban.

THERE! Was I quirky enough? Boring enough?

Now for the tagging ...

1) Mo
2) Book Mama
3) Jenny McB
4) Kwizgiver
5) No Nonsense Girl
6) Malcolm

1 comment:

Please note: If you have a WordPress blog, I can't return the favor and comment on your post unless you change your settings. WordPress hates me these days.