Monday, May 05, 2008

Manic Monday #10

I haven't particpated in a while, so I apologize if I'm rusty. But here goes!

What name would you want to have if you were the opposite sex? Jeff. I don't know why. I just like it.

Would you share the tooth brush of your spouse/significant other? Why or why not? No. I'd rather just make do by squeezing a ribbon of paste onto my index finger. Considering some of the indelicate things my significant others and I have shared, I realize this makes no sense. But there you go.

What is a song that you love to hate? The first one that springs to mind is Madonna's "Vogue."

To compare answers, or play along yourself, visit Manic Monday.

2 comments:

  1. Madonna's "Vogue" is one of my all-time favorite workout songs!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. C'mon vogue ... let your body move to the music!

    Mine's up too :)

    ReplyDelete

Please note: If you have a WordPress blog, I can't return the favor and comment on your post unless you change your settings. WordPress hates me these days.