Sunday, February 17, 2008

Offguard Survey

Another quiz stolen from Kwizgiver

1. Do you wake up cranky?: no
2. If an ex said he hates you, you say?: "I'm not surprised." I've had some unpleasant break ups.
3. Would you curse in front of your parents?: Yes, though my mother wishes I wouldn't.
4. If a fairy godmother comes into your life, you?: Start wishing
5. What is your current annoyance?: How rude the new counter kid is at CVS
6. Do you like drama?: Only on tv or movies (Kwizgiver's answer)
7. What kind of camera do you have?: Olympus
8. Last time you were on a boat and where?: Dinner cruise in Key West in December
9. Do you take daily vitamins or medications?: Yes
10. Where is your computer located?: At this moment, my lap
11. Would you ever eat cow poop?: Ewww!
12. What was the last item you bought?: Bounty Paper Towels
13. What country has the best food?: America
14. Last time you used a coupon?: Last week
14. Are you afraid of rollercoasters?: No. I love 'em!
15. If your bestfriend told you they're moving, you?: thank God for email and cellphones (I know because it's happened)
15. Would you rather go to a party or out of town?: Out of town
16. Apple Bottom Jeans or Hollister gift card?: How about cash?
17. Do you think your dumb?: No
18. Say a random word?: Amoeba
19. Do you wear anything with skulls?: No
20. What is/was your school mascot?: Bulldogs
21. Do you own a class ring or letterman jacket?: No
22. At what age do you want to be married?: Oh, puh-leez!
23. Is divorce an option?: Who would I divorce?
24. What color is your luggage?: Blue, with black piping
25. Where and when did you last go on vacation?: See #8
26. Where is your mom right now?: At her house
27. What are you suppose to be doing right now?: Sorting all this various and sundry paperwork
28. What is your 5 year plan?: Build up my savings and then redo my apartment
29. What is your 10 year plan?: Good goobies! I was proud enough to have a 5 year plan!
30. One wish?: Size 10

2 comments:

  1. This looks like fun! Hope you don't mind if I "steal" it! Your answers are interesting...many of them will be the same for me!

    ReplyDelete

Please note: If you have a WordPress blog, I can't return the favor and comment on your post unless you change your settings. WordPress hates me these days.