Sunday, February 10, 2008

Ew! Ick!


Kate Hudson and Matthew McConaughey are everywhere promoting their second cinematic collaboration, Fool's Gold. Maybe I'm too old to respond to their appeal, but I am convinced they are both hygenically challenged. It's as though my TV is equipped with smellovision. I just know if I got within a foot of either of them, I could detect stale cigs and pot mixed with too much hair product and perspiration. The thought of them kissing makes me a little nauseous.

Enjoy Fool's Gold, moviegoers.

5 comments:

  1. I don't have any particular opinion of her, but I saw him in a magazine this morning (the USA Weekend supplement, I think) and I just thought, eeew. I wondered if I was alone in not finding him one bit attractive (not just because of his hygiene or haircut, I just don't find him attractive at all) and it's good to see I'm not alone!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I love Mathew MC heyheyhey! And I love him when he takes his shirt off...

    At least we don't have to fight over boys!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've read several different interviews with McConaughey where he mentions not wearing deodorant.

    Eww.

    I'm not so granola as that, I guess.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really liked Kate Hudson in Almost Famous...but other than that she just gets on my nerves. Mathew doesn't do a whole lot for me. That movie looks horrible.

    ReplyDelete
  5. hahahaha, that's funny!! I won't see the movie b/c I don't care for the idea of it -- plus they've already been in a movie together as romantic opposites...was there no one else to play their roles, ha!

    ReplyDelete

Please note: If you have a WordPress blog, I can't return the favor and comment on your post unless you change your settings. WordPress hates me these days.