Monday, January 14, 2008

Manic Monday #8


Which sex do you think has it easier in our culture? Have you ever wished you were the opposite sex? For the most part, I think men have it easier because historically they have had more power. Men have been responsible for most of the law making and law breaking in our society. Of course, they historically have had more stress and tend to die younger, so maybe it evens out. And yes, when I see how short the mens' room lines are at sporting events, I have wished I was male.

What books from your childhood would you like to share with your children? Charlotte's Web. Charlotte inspired me to work to become a good writer and a true friend. I owe that spider a great deal and would love to share her message.

What is one talent or skill you don't possess but always wanted? I can't sing for shit. Completely tone deaf. In my dreams I sound like Streisand. No one has been rude enough to tell me what I sound like during waking hours.

 For more information, or to play along yourself, visit the one, true Manic Monday site.

3 comments:

  1. I loved Charlotte's Web.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like Charlotte's Web too, but more the movie. LOL...

    Singing is really a hard skill to decide who is good and who is bad at it, try changing genre's of music. Maybe you would be a great rocker...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous7:39 PM

    Charlotte's Web. *sigh* I can't make it through the conclusion of that book without crying copiously.

    ReplyDelete

Please note: If you have a WordPress blog, I can't return the favor and comment on your post unless you change your settings. WordPress hates me these days.