Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Heads & Tails #13

Today's theme is the Letter C. Here is a list of my favorite things that begin with C, presented in the order they occurred to me.

Coca-Cola Classic
Cats, especially my own finicky feline, Charlotte
Calendars (the one in my kitchen is from the IFAW, the one in my office is a souvenir from my vacation in Key West)
Cold weather suits me far better than hot
Chocolate, of course
Cocktails, especially those made with vodka
Computers, especially my new MacBook
Cellphones, because my best friend is almost surgically attached to his and it makes him easier to reach
Coupons, because saving money makes me feel like I've accomplished something

For more information, or to play along yourself (and see a timeless clip of Johnny Carson), visit mememistress Skittles.

7 comments:

  1. Oh, so many Cs that I can relate to!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The most lists I see the more C's I realize I forgot. So many good C's.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous12:32 PM

    Ahh, chocolates cats and cocktails, where would we be without them. lol

    Happy Tuesday.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous1:46 PM

    You and I are probably in a very small group that prefers cold to hot. But I always have. It is so much easier to warm yourself up than cool down. And I am addicted to coupons.

    Happy Tuesday.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The letter c had to be challenging for favourites and words...good list, fun!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You have a MacBook, too?? COOL!! Aren't they wonderful! I was so scared when I spilled milk on it, but it got all fixed up good as new. Please never drink anything around your Mac! I learned the hard way!

    ReplyDelete
  7. How in the world did I miss computers???? Sheesh!

    ReplyDelete

Please note: If you have a WordPress blog, I can't return the favor and comment on your post unless you change your settings. WordPress hates me these days.