Friday, January 11, 2008

An endorsement that makes a difference




Now I'm going to take a closer look at the junior Senator from my state. After all, John Kerry was right about (among other things) Viet Nam War and veterans' rights, the death penalty and making the court system more open and fairer to female victims of rape and domestic violence.

Senator Kerry has served his country honorably as solider, anti-war activist, DA and Senator. He's been on the right side of every issue that has been important to me. If Barack Obama is good enough for John Kerry, he certainly deserves greater consideration from me.

2 comments:

  1. Great pictures...it's an interesting election time isn't it? I think Obama is the candidate with ethics and the most well-adjusted personality.

    I wonder what will happen...?

    ReplyDelete
  2. a kerry endorsement would make me nervous, even though i know you worked so hard for him.

    ReplyDelete

Please note: If you have a WordPress blog, I can't return the favor and comment on your post unless you change your settings. WordPress hates me these days.