Friday, January 11, 2008

Friday's Feast #29

Appetizer. What is your middle name? Would you change any of your names if you could? If so, what would you like to be called? My middle name is Ann. I like it well enough, and can't think of a middle name I'd prefer. I do hate my last name, which is (part of) why I'd love to change it to Lady McCartney.

Soup. If you were a fashion designer, which fabrics, colors, and styles would you probably use the most? Neat question! I'd use a lot of blues and purples, and everything would be tailored. As Stacy and Clinton (WNTW) have taught me, it's important to have a defined waist.

Salad. What is your least favorite chore, and why? Laundry! It takes too long and it takes me down to the building laundry room. I hate it down there because I find myself having to chat with neighbors whose names I can never recall.

Main Course. What is something that really frightens you, and can you trace it back to an event in your life? Flying. No, there's no particular incident that triggered it. I'm just horrified by air travel.

Dessert. Where are you sitting right now? Name 3 things you can see at this moment. My new (OK, it's 2 months old now) sofa. I can see my faithful tomcat, Joey, and my wallet and my white boots (they're UGGS knock offs).

For more information, or to whip up your own feast, visit Friday's Feast.

5 comments:

  1. I feel for you -- I hate laundry too and I know it's even worse when you have to deal with laundy rooms and other people's clothes :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous9:22 AM

    Ha! Clinton and Stacey would absolutely abhor my line of clothing. It wouldn't look good on anyone. :D But yes, a defined waist make one look thinner. What a curse!
    And laundry was my icky chore too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another Ann!

    I would love to wear your clothes, in their beautiful blues and purples, but I'll never have body made for tailored clothes. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous12:37 AM

    My Mom is Annie, goes by Ann... oldest sister is Anne. Great feast!! Have a wonderful weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous12:38 AM

    This is a woofenderful feast. Tasty bits all the way through.

    ReplyDelete

Please note: If you have a WordPress blog, I can't return the favor and comment on your post unless you change your settings. WordPress hates me these days.