Sunday, December 02, 2007

Unconscious Mutterings #19

I say ... and you think ... ?

  1. Music :: iPod
  2. Insanity :: Lunacy
  3. Curtain :: Shower
  4. Nickname :: "Mouse," a nickname my dad gave me when I was very young
  5. Container :: The Container Store
  6. Roast :: Pork
  7. Thong :: Ouch
  8. Purple :: sweater set
  9. Holidays :: They're upon us
  10. Christmas tree :: Maybe this year … but maybe not. My cat Reynaldo still has his destructive moments, and I wonder if trying a tree this year isn't just buying trouble.
For more information, or to mutter yourself, visit Unconscious Mutterings.

1 comment:

  1. Love your mutterings... no matches this week.

    I feel like an old lady that my first reaction to "thong" is sandals.
    ~Allison

    ReplyDelete

Please note: If you have a WordPress blog, I can't return the favor and comment on your post unless you change your settings. WordPress hates me these days.