Saturday, December 22, 2007

I'm not cleaning the sink

I'm also not:
• Straightening out the den
• Picking up my dry cleaning
• Writing checks and paying bills
• Putting fresh sheets on my bed
• Exercising


I am instead:
• Drinking beer
• Farting around on the Internet
• Observing wildlife (watching my cats)
• Wallowing in The Way We Were (the scene this still is from must have ended up on the cutting room floor)


I know me very well. I'm feeling rather delicate so I'm just going to protect myself today. And who knows? Perhaps if I shed a few cathartic tears for Katie Morosky, I'll feel better. ("See 'ya, Hubbell.")

3 comments:

  1. Bravo!! A most excellent post! Self-care all the way! Enjoy taking care of yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  2. He he, I'm glad I'm not the only one who says "farting around on the internet." LOL

    ReplyDelete

Please note: If you have a WordPress blog, I can't return the favor and comment on your post unless you change your settings. WordPress hates me these days.