Tuesday, November 20, 2007

What a nice thing to return to!


I went away for the weekend and came back to find that I AM AN AWARD WINNER! Misty Dawn has presented me with a pair of blogging trophies.

(1) The Be the Blog Award because my musings "really sum up what a successful blogger does. And what I mean by successful is that they make it their own, stay with it, are interactive with their readers, and just plain have fun."

(2) The Friend Award. What a lovely gift this is.

I just began this blog as online journal. I didn't expect to have readers or receive praise. This is fun and very satisfying. Thank you, Misty Dawn!

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on your award!! Well-deserved.

    ~Allison

    ReplyDelete

Please note: If you have a WordPress blog, I can't return the favor and comment on your post unless you change your settings. WordPress hates me these days.