Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Heads & Tails #10

Today's theme is NEVER. As in, "Never Say Never: What is something you thought you'd never do or say, but now you do?"

I'm stealing this one directly from mememistress Skittles, but it applies to me, too. I never thought I'd be this B-I-I-I-G. My size 12 jeans are now tight, and in the good old days (my 30s) I was a 6.

This can be blamed on a slower metabolism, drug interaction, and the fact that for years I had the worst diet on the planet. I am attempting to make a change, though. So, if you'll excuse me, I'm heading off to the health club.

THIS JUST IN: No, I'm not. Because some work needs to be done NOW! Damn job interferes with my working out, my blogging, my TV watching …

For more information on Heads or Tails, or to play along yourself, visit Skittle's Place.

4 comments:

  1. Don't ya just hate when that damn job that brings the money in interferes with all the important fun stuff ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can blame my weight gain on overeating the wrong kinds of food and being a sit on my butt all day computer addict.

    Maybe I need to do a Heads Or Tails on procrastination someday. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous4:53 PM

    Darn work. It interferes with my blogging time too. Why can't they just pay me to sit here and play on the internet?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I totally relate! Only, I'd LOVE to be a 12 right now...I'm almost into a 14 now...I'll be there soon...then to a 12 and a 10 and an 8 and I'd be just fine stopping there. :)

    ReplyDelete

Please note: If you have a WordPress blog, I can't return the favor and comment on your post unless you change your settings. WordPress hates me these days.