Friday, September 28, 2007

The Magic Number Is 2

Which means any combination of Cubs wins/Brewers losses that equals 2 gives us the Division Championship.

Just to make this the most fantastically dramatic season end ever, guess who is pitching against the Brewers tonight. Go ahead. Guess.

Yes, my beloved future Hall of Famer, the ninth winningest pitcher in the history of the game, Greg Maddux. C'mon, Professor! Repay my long-term, unconditional love for you by kicking a little Brewer butt tonight and bringing your former team one game closer to The Promised Land.

1 comment:

  1. You know, I can't root for the Professor tonight. If I am going to pull for the Phillies, I have to cover all my angles, which means the Pads have to lose.

    ReplyDelete

Please note: If you have a WordPress blog, I can't return the favor and comment on your post unless you change your settings. WordPress hates me these days.