Friday, September 28, 2007

The Gal Herself does the Middle Name Meme

I've done the Middle Name Meme with my real name. But Nancy tagged me so I'll do it again, this time with my nom de blog. Which would make my middle name "Gal."

First, the rules:

1. You have to post these rules before you give the facts.
2. Players - You must list one fact that is somehow relevant to your life for each letter of your middle name. If you don't have a middle name, use the middle name you would have liked to have had.
3. At the end of your post, you need to choose one person for each letter of your middle name to tag.

G = Garrulous. Isn't that a much nicer word than "blabby?"

A = Allergies. I have a couple: certain chemicals (like those used in paint thinner and to treat carpets) and bee stings.

L = Last Chance Saloon.
A novel by Marion Keyes, I just finished it today.

Because I've played before, I'm not tagging anyone this time. But if you choose to play, let me know so I can check out your response.

2 comments:

  1. I like gregarious better.

    did you see this?

    Bad Karma

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gulp! No, I hadn't seen that. And I can't think about it anymore. One game at a time, Sweet Jesus, one game at a time …

    ReplyDelete

Please note: If you have a WordPress blog, I can't return the favor and comment on your post unless you change your settings. WordPress hates me these days.