Friday, September 21, 2007

Friday's Feast #16

Appetizer
What is your favorite type of art?
I love colorful, representational pieces. Thomas McKnight is my favorite artist.

Soup
When was the last time you got a free lunch (or breakfast or dinner)? Who paid for it? Last month, at work we got free burgers in celebration of the anniversary of the Big Mac. (Our client, McDonald's, paid for it.)

Salad
On a scale of 1-10 with 10 being highest, how emotional are you? 17

Main Course
Approximately how long do you spend each day responding to emails? Wow! I've never thought about this! Probably an hour.

Dessert
To what temperature do you usually set your home’s thermostat? My thermostat is purely decorative, but I've got the AC set at 75ยบ.

For more information, or to serve up your own feast, visit Friday's Feast.

4 comments:

  1. I had to look at your Salad a couple of times to make sure I was reading that correctly...

    Thanks for including the McKnight link, I had never seen his work before.

    :-)

    Allison

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the feast... agree with your previous post 100%. Pots shouldn't call the kettle black!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous1:55 PM

    Great feast! Mine is up too. Hope you can visit me! Have a great weekend ahead :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great feast - as usual! :) I wouldn't mind my air set on 75 - I'm always pushing the thermostat up (so the air will go off) and Craig is always pulling it down (so the air will come on). Hope you have a great week!

    ReplyDelete

Please note: If you have a WordPress blog, I can't return the favor and comment on your post unless you change your settings. WordPress hates me these days.