Monday, August 13, 2007

Heads & Tails #1

This meme comes from a new source, Skittles' Place.

This week's theme is "Beginnings," which is fitting because this is the very first week of Heads and Tails. Since we can interpret the theme any way we wish, I'm celebrating "Beginnings" with the Chicago song, popular when I was in high school …

"When I'm with you, it doesn't matter where we are,
Or what we're doing. I'm here and that's all that matters.
Time passes much too quickly when we're together laughing.
I wish I could sing it to you,
I wish I could sing it to you."

Here's How To Play:
• Visit Skittles' Place each Tuesday, look at the Heads & Tails sidebar, and check out the theme.
• Interpret them in any way you wish. You can write a story or a poem, show photos or videos, scan and post a picture you drew, just about anything. The choice is yours.
• Please link back to Skittles.
• Visit the other participants.

9 comments:

  1. Anonymous11:16 PM

    What a wonderful take on BEGINNING!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great choice for Beginnings! I used to own the album that song was on and almost wore it out!

    Wait.. you remember albums, too.. right? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. great choice x x x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love Chicago! Great post!

    ReplyDelete
  5. now that is a great choice...very creative....cheers...

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a wonderful way to do your Meme.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fantastic post - love your interpretation!!

    Thanks for your comment - Craig usually wishes he were a teacher during the months of June and July as we are still sleeping when he heads off to work. He would not want to be anywhere near a school at this moment however!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oooh!! A new meme to me, I'm going to have to check this one out!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. You post as much as I do LOL!

    I was wondering if you would send me your email so I could add it to the other meme stuff?

    ReplyDelete

Please note: If you have a WordPress blog, I can't return the favor and comment on your post unless you change your settings. WordPress hates me these days.