Thursday, October 21, 2021

What a nice thing to say!

Got an email filled with photos of Kathleen's son's wedding. Her note said, "My kids could not have grown into the people they are without having you in their lives." How that warmed my heart! 

A few weeks ago, both her son and her daughter mentioned to me that they have happy memories of hanging around with me, especially at Cub games

Sometimes it's easy to forget the positive impact we have on the lives around us. I've got to learn from the example of Kathleen and her kids. I should tell people what they mean to me.

Everyone needs to hear it once in a while.

3 comments:

  1. What a wonderful blessing! We all need to be reminded we matter and make a difference.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's fantastic and special! I'm pleased for you. You know I keep seeing a pattern of goodness in your posts. I hope you are happy. (And you're right, I've posted about Ariana Grande 3 times. I went back and fixed that in my post. Thanks for pointing it out and for trying to introduce us to new music. Maybe the 4th time it would have stuck?)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a special compliment!

    ReplyDelete

Please note: If you have a WordPress blog, I can't return the favor and comment on your post unless you change your settings. WordPress hates me these days.