Sunday, August 01, 2021

Sunday Stealing

 FUN AND UNEXPECTED TOPICS

1. Have Your Ever Driven Drunk Or Even Slightly Buzzed? No. I don't have a car. Not that I would if I had a car.

2. What Was The Funniest Moment In Your Life? I can't choose just one. But I'm sure it involved my oldest friend. She always makes me laugh.

3. What Kind Of Things Really Makes You Laugh? Irreverence. Also, the unexpected.

4. If You Could Jump Into A Pool Full Of Something, What Would It Be? M&Ms

5. Which Habit Are You Proudest Of Breaking? Nothing comes to mind. I guess I'm just a mass of maintained bad habits.

6. Which Animal Do You Find The Sexiest Of All? The human animal.

7. What’s The Weirdest Nickname You’ve Ever Had? A toss up between "Avenger Bunny" and "Smurfette."

8, What Do You Wish You Were Really Good At? Housework

9. If You Were A Dog, What Kind Of Dog Would You Be? A mutt

10. What’s The Most Spontaneous Thing You’ve Ever Done? My 2016 trip to Graceland. I was just so fucking bummed about Donald Trump's election, and something unique and expensive and completely futile needed to be done!

11. If You Had A Time Machine, Would You Go Back In Time Or Visit The Future? Wow. Great question! I think I'd prefer the distant past or the near future (like two years from now).


12. What Was The Last Show You Binge-Watched? Sex and the City

Eager for the reboot
  

13. If You Had To Rename Yourself, What Name Would You Choose? Julie. I've always felt like a Julie.


14. What Did You Do During The Summers When You Were Growing Up? We went to a little resort in Wisconsin and lived in a cabin. I felt like a hostage. Truly, I hated it. I wanted to be home with my friends.


15. If You Go To A Restaurant And Have Terrible Service, Is It Ever OK Not To Tip?
No. If you don't tip at all, the server may think you just forgot. If you want to make a statement about the service, leave a lousy tip.


 

5 comments:

  1. well Julie,,, irreverance makes me laugh too and the first season of The Miracle Workers was full of it. We watched the next season which was fun. Now watching the third season which isn't as funny as the first. LeeAnna

    ReplyDelete
  2. #14--I had the opposite experience as a kid. I couldn't wait to get to camp. Mostly because my sisters didn't go, so I was slathered with attention.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Did you go away to a resort every summer? I never went anywhere over the summer unless my parents took us to the beach and that would just be for a week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you stayed somewhere for an entire week, you probably had accommodations as lovely as our dopey little cabin. My parents had one BR w/a double bed, my sisters had the second BR w/a double bed, and I slept on a sofa on the screened in porch. It had no curtains and my mom taped newspaper on the windows to afford me a modicum of privacy. The tiny bathroom had no tub, just a shower, and always smelled like mildew. No TV, bad radio reception and a pay phone near the office. I was only there a week each summer, and it was 7 days too long. Hated it, hated it, hated it.

      Delete
  4. A pool of M&M's doesn't sound too bad. Loved your answers! Have a nice weekend.

    https://lorisbusylife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Please note: If you have a WordPress blog, I can't return the favor and comment on your post unless you change your settings. WordPress hates me these days.