Tuesday, August 03, 2021

August Happiness Challenge -- Day 3

Today's happiness -- Clean sheets and towels. Usually I do my laundry on Sunday nights about 6:00 PM. I just didn't get around to it Sunday, so I did it Monday afternoon. Which means I woke up this morning in a fresh nightshirt, on fresh sheets and then I dried myself after my morning shower with fresh towels.

Yeah, this happens every week (except usually it's on Monday instead of Tuesday). But it's such a happy way to start the morning and the week. A reliable mood lifter. It deserves a happy Beatle Button. 

Honorable mention goes to the new shower liner and rings I put in today and the plant stands I began using in the den. It's nice to give my surroundings a little upgrade.

Each day in August you are to post about something that makes *you* happy. Pretty simple. And, it doesn't even have to be every day if you don't want it to be. It's a great way to remind ourselves that there are positive things going on in our lives, our communities, and the world.

3 comments:

  1. Yay for clean sheets!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhhhhh--clean sheets!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I miss having a clothesline--they aren't allowed in our neighborhood. But there was something about sheets fresh off the line....heaven!

    ReplyDelete

Please note: If you have a WordPress blog, I can't return the favor and comment on your post unless you change your settings. WordPress hates me these days.