Tuesday, December 19, 2017

"I did so do something!"

... she said defensively.

I went to the dentist and had a blissfully uneventful checkup and cleaning.

I took myself out to breakfast and celebrated my vacation over a mug of apple cider with cinnamon. (My two favorite smells!)

I went to the bank and took out a lot of cash for my upcoming vacation.

I did four loads of wash (mixed, darks, whites, and my mattress cover/bathroom rug).

Then I went to CVS and used my coupon for another jug of my favorite laundry detergent. (Tide Ultra. Why is it only available at CVS?)

I rotated my mattress.

I admit that come evening, I forgot what day of the week it was.




1 comment:

Please note: If you have a WordPress blog, I can't return the favor and comment on your post unless you change your settings. WordPress hates me these days.