Sunday, August 27, 2017

August Happiness Challenge: Day 26

Rizz loves a reunion
On Day 26, I was happy that we got the band back together. The community center where my movie group meets was renovated this summer, so we had nowhere to watch films for more than a month.

Last night found us altogether again! Our moderator, Will. Joanna and Betty and me. All enjoying Meet John Doe on the big screen, all participating -- with some newbies -- in the conversation afterward. This experience of getting my geek on with fellow geeks made me happy. Afterward, Joanna and I stopped for some apps and a catch up about our personal lives.

If you want to play along, just come back here (meaning to this blog, not this individual post) each day in August, looking for the Happy Cub. Every day I will try to have a post with the headline: August Happiness Challenge: Day [X]. Leave a comment and then post your own daily happiness, with AuSaturgust Happiness Challenge in the title to make it easy to find.

1 comment:

  1. I haven't seen that film in eons! I bet it was a fun time!

    ReplyDelete

Please note: If you have a WordPress blog, I can't return the favor and comment on your post unless you change your settings. WordPress hates me these days.